My mother was a high energy person and I am often told so am I. My siblings are not high energy but, with out realizing it I also married a high energy level person. So what is high energy and is it a good thing to possess?
A high energy person can be seen as possessing more energy for doing things. Age doesn’t necessarily have anything to do with it.
Feeling energetic seems to also be a key to happiness. So how do you build yourself up to a high energy level? Try doing some of the following:
- Start your day with Exercise—even a quick 10-minute walk will increase your energy and boost your mood. This really works! WALK, RUN, or CYCLE. The sheer act of moving must be accomplished.
- Listen to lively music. Pay attention to the lyrics. Let them speak to you.
- Get enough restful sleep. … only you know your body and how much is right for you. Use a bath as a way of relaxing.
- Monitor your electronics useage.
- For some people, taking a 10-30 minute nap is a big help. … For me an hour is better.
- Act energetic. …
- Talk to friends. … try socializing, meet up groups for hobbies that interest you. Your life should not be all work and no play. Find a balance.
- Get something done. … every day. No matter how small a task. Have a plan as to what you will do today.
- A long time ago I said we only need three things in life to survive a. Someone or something to love. b. Something to do. c. Something to look forward to.
- Do not use food but, use the act of food. I,e finding the best date shake in the area, best taco.
If you feel like you have LOW energy then look at your stress level first. If taking medication then this is also suspect.
Note. A simple lifestyle change can cause a significant boost in your energy level.