There was this guy once who attempted a thru hike of the Pacific Crest Trail in the worse snow pack year (2011) however, he learned three valuable lessons when finally coming off that mountain.
1. You always need someone to love
2. You always need something to look forward to.
3. You always need something to do.
Now with these three new valuable lessons he began to live life to the fullest.
A new trail and a totally new experience and already new lessons learned.
1. Do something daily on the Camino for someone else.
2. If you put enough thought into it the Camino can and does provide.
3. If you are not already sociable then learn how to be so on the Camino.
And as for the part about the good guy; it’s part of my job title – Professional Chocolate Taster, Adventurer and Overall Good Guy.
“Making me a better person since 2019”